1. Create your Form. If you have the setting "Always Make a New Spreadsheet", then in your Google Drive there will already be a Spreadsheet with the same name as your Form (Responses). If not, click Send Form, e-mail the Form to your first class, and create a new Spreadsheet.
2. Make a copy of the Form by going to File -> Make a Copy. Rename your copy with the Class Period.
3. When the copy opens, go to Responses -> Change Response Destination. Then select New sheet in existing spreadsheet, followed by Choose.
4. Select the original spreadsheet.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 for as many classes as needed. Enjoy!
If you have any questions, leave a comment! Until next time!